Pregnancy Yoga Seafront Studio Bray
Pregnancy Yoga Class in Seafront Studios Bray
Bray Seafront studios is a beautiful space located right in the heart of Bray just ten minutes walk from the train station and with plenty of street parking.
This pregnancy yoga class is designed to promote optimum health for you and your baby and prepare you for birth. Strengthening, toning and stretching areas of your body needed to support your growing baby and facilitate an easier birth.
These pregnancy yoga classes are very informative. They will help you feel more confident in your body’s ability to carry and birth your baby. You will also learn useful relaxation and breathing for labour. Better health, better sleep, more energy and a chance to meet new friends are just a few of the many benefits you will gain from this class.
You can join the class any time after your 14th week when a place becomes available. It is never too late to start and you can attend for as long as you like in order to get the benefit of a weekly antenatal yoga class throughout your pregnancy. Obviously the more yoga you do the more health benefits you will receive from it. Many women take this class the whole way through their pregnancy.
Fees for pregnancy yoga
- Classes start at €15 – contact Carmel for package prices and more details
For class times and to book your place Contact YogaMums Now >>
Phone: 086 1257843 Email: emailyogamums@autocontactform
*Mothers who fall into high risk category should check with their doctor before taking this class.
Please note: Times and days of classes subject to change or cancellation.
- New pregnancy yoga class at Shoreline Greystones
- Pregnancy Yoga Classes Bray Co.Wicklow
- Pregnancy Yoga in Bray Greystones Wicklow Arklow
- Massive public outrage following unfair treatment of midwife Philomena Canning
- When birth doesn’t go according to plan
- Pregnancy Yoga Classes Wicklow
- Are you ready for the big day? Birth Preparation Workshop
Copyright © 2015 YogaMums